destroynateallenGrieving the loss of an old friend today. Odysssy was born in 1995 to Honda. We adopted her in '08 as a teenager. In '10 for $30 of primer & neon engine paint, we painted her. For the rest of her life, with wonder & excitement, she would inspire smiles, shouts & points from children of all-ages. Sold her in '11, after she got busted up by a mechanic the night before a US tour & had to stay home in the car hospital. Bought her back a few month later. She crawled back from a moldy, window-left-down Oregon winter in '12, to drive fully loaded to KC in '13. She braved a busted back window around christmas '14 & vulnerable wore duck-tape & cardboard for nearly a year till we could a new piece after glass. A few mechanics pronounced her dead or dying & told us not to drive her out of town. She proved them all wrong & adventured all over the country a few more times. During her lifetime, Odyssey rolled 295,766 miles before checking into the big junkyard in the sky last night. Thank you for your years of service. You were a good van.
- cheerleader4spiritworldMany blessings!
- destroynateallen@strantzformer I knowwwwww!
- destroynateallen@cheerleader4spiritworld thanks!
- hellomandilynnAwww. :/
- destroynateallen@hellomandilynn correct
- destroynateallen@cheerleader4spiritworld we live in kc now. Should you ever venture this way, let us know.
- cheerleader4spiritworldHeck yeah! Congrats on creating a human together & also holler if y'all in the south east!
- destroynateallen@cheerleader4spiritworld thanks & will do for sure!
- instadontgiveacrapThe song about this van will make my eyes flow like rivers
- wayward_adventuresYou can buy my car
- destroynateallen@wayward_adventures thought about that.
- destroynateallen@instadontgiveacrap I hope so
- the_restitution_musicYou should have it bronzed.
- colleensaceltBeautiful eugoogoly
- destroynateallen@colleensacelt thanks!
- destroynateallen@themikestitution how about I just take lots of pictures.
Log in to like or comment.