williammurphyiiiDay 4: Father we're praying for Your Daughter, and our sister, Pastor Kim Burrell. @kimburrelllove we plead The Blood, over your life, over your ministry, and over your career. And Father we ask that You would use this season of offense, to expose the strategy of the enemy to keep us divided, and that You would cause what the devil meant for evil, to work for our good. We pray for all who were offended, and for all who felt indifferent, because of what they heard, and we pray that You would bring clarity, and Truth, and that our hearts and minds would be open for discussion, even if it doesn't lead to complete agreement. Father use this moment, to draw us closer to You, and closer to one another, and don't allow what we heard, and how it made us feel, to harden our hearts towards one another. Give us the courage, and the patience to listen to those who believe differently than we do, and cause us to be compassionate, and loving towards anyone, and everyone who doesn't believe what we believe. Show us Holy Spirit, that we can believe differently, and not be indifferent. Show us Father, that we can disagree, and still love one another, and live together in peace. You SO loved the whole world, that You gave us Jesus...and I'm praying that you grant us the grace to do the same for one another. In Your Loving Son Jesus' Name I pray...AMEN! #1000peoplepraying #dReamcenteratl #prayingthroughit #prayer #KimBurrell #bmitrailblazers #MakeTHECHURCHGreatAgain #WilliamMurphy #JESUS #repost
- 2ndchances_It is so!!!
- debbie_hollandLove it! 🙏🏽 Amen @williammurphyiii
- bk1officialAMEN. Good to see other celebrity gospel artists standing with her. It was VERY quiet for days. God bless!
- meezie77Amen. Praying with you! We love you @kimburrelllove
- alegna2017Amen. Speak truth to lies.
- mysocialmentorsBy far the best response I've seen. No self righteousness. Empathetic. Heartfelt. And open for healthy dialogue. This is how love feels. #christianity101
- your.royal.dopenessAmen 🙏🏾
- smoke831@fanderso004 I sent it as a dm mistakenly... However her delivery was not against the sin it was very personal and done with no tact...the kingdom is suppose to build up not tear down...I am not judging her or anyone else simply wondering who preaches acceptance and love for all
- lvlylady33I stand with you Pastor the church can't stay silent it has nothing to do with her delivery at all its just funny how sin is sin period I agree however when it comes to LGTB don't go there of your preaching out of tact or to raw no we all have the right to free will and if you feel you want to be LGTB or whatever its of your own free will decision to do so However you can't condemn those of us who don't agree I agree with the word of God and she preached that
- yesiambellaThanks for being one that knows and believe the Power of prayer....His blood still works #kimburrell
- janessafadAmen !!!
Log in to like or comment.