talesofakitchenI had such a beautiful Saturday, with lots of delicious food (all in stories). Also spent an hour with mum on whatsapp which made me miss her terribly, even more than usual, but also brought me a lot of joy. I'm very soapy atm.
In the spirit of spreading happiness, here's a recipe for gorgeous salted peanut butter cups.
1 cup peanuts
1 cup sesame
4-6 TBSP liquid sweetener of choice
good pinch of sea salt flakes
8 squares of raw chocolate (or 1/4 cup of melted homemade chocolate, recipe here)
handful of frozen berries
Add peanuts to the blender with a good pinch of sea salt. Process for a minute until you make peanut butter. Scoop into a bowl.
Add sesame seeds to the blender and process until you get a thick sesame paste. Scoop it on top of the peanut butter.
Add sweetener to the peanut butter and sesame paste and mix it all together.
Make 7-8 small balls and press them into mini muffin cups. Place in the fridge.
Melt the chocolate in a bowl, atop a pot of how water.
Take the peanut butter cups out of the mini muffin tin and place them on a flat plate.
Scoop 1-2 TBSP of melted chocolate onto the chilled peanut butter cups and press few frozen berries on top of each.
Place them in the fridge for at least 5 minutes.
#peanutbutter #comfortfood #vegan
- naturellebynataliaThose look so good! WILL make them once, love sesame so much! Mama ta e inca in Ro, Anca? ♥
- talesofakitchenYou will love them Natalia 😉 yes she is, poor soul. Weather's pretty rough these days ❄️⛄ @naturellebynatalia
- anna.pelzerLove this shot so much!
- talesofakitchen@__anita 👍
- email@example.com thanks! ♥
- burberriejam@__anita this looks delish! We must try making it 😍
- talesofakitchen@burberriejam 👍 good luck and enjoy it!
- thehealthyindulgerLove 💚
- talesofakitchen@thehealthyindulger 🤗 😘
- rawfoodchefjulieWow 😍 These are unreal!!
- talesofakitchen@rawfoodchefjulie 😘 make them real :)) thanks, you are great!
- rawpantryI wish I still lived in Perth so I could still enjoy all your amazingness
- talesofakitchen@rawpantry oh, thank you for this lovely words! Sending you lots of love from here! I am sure from time to time you can recreate some of the recipes you liked the most! Fingers crossed!
Log in to like or comment.