icklepickleslifeandtravelsPickle just wants to chill indoors today after an exhausting full three days in school. His teacher told me yesterday that he's a joy, and so well behaved. She also told me that she's so pleased to have 'one of mine' in her class again 😊 The first class she ever taught after graduating was my daughters, Lea, and she's just turned 17! With my eldest turning 21 this year I've been doing the school run for 17 years! Looking forward to a relaxing weekend - how about you? We're so lucky to live here with beautiful countryside and beaches on our doorstep. We love exploring and getting out in the fresh air but it's damp out there today. This was last Sunday and I vow to get out whenever the sun ☀️ shines, because we get more than our fair share of rain in Pembrokeshire 😂
#Mummyblogger #mommymoments #mommydiaries #eternalmotherhood #bestofmom #mum_hub #ig_motherhood #myweekofhappiness #mumsofinstagram #kidsofinstagram #mumsofinstagram #joyfulmamas #honestmotherhood #realmoments #bestofmom #ohheymama #mamarazzi_square #themommydiary #cameramama #candidmoments #simplepleasures #collectmoments #freerangekids #familytrails #developinglife
- sixthbloomRest up little guy
- redmondkidspnwStill love his hat
- makethatsmellgoodWhat a fun way to enjoy the beach.
- fromthefamilywithloveLooks like he had a blast over the past few daus
- jenniferhaden3Hope he enjoys!
- almostsupermomEnjoy your weekend!
- stressedmum1I do envy you living so close to the beach x
- corneliusblogIt must be lovely for the teacher to see your kids returning time after time.
- laurasidestreetWow that's a long time to be doing the school run and also totally envious of where you live!
- melandjake99Monkey island!
- quitefranklyshesaidOh how cool that he has the same teacher that your daughter did!
- ericaprice6Don't blame him
- purplepansyemI would love to be on that beach!
- wifeeclecticIt is so lovely
- gouldie777Lovely photo - It's been cloudy here for so long I've forgotten what the sun looks like!
- a09105455This is such a pretty beach; lovely for a well-earned day out!
- hollowayantheaWhat a beautiful picture!
- stevie_fairbairnHe almost blends in.
- carlychoc2Ah I love the beach :-)
Log in to like or comment.