lauraagarwilsonA big realisation came to me the other day about the single thing that's really made a difference in my life these past few months: being aware and being intentional. I used to be a digital girl, I ditched my paper diary as soon as I got an iPhone and Evernote, but when I reconnected with the written word using a bullet journal, tracking my habits and creating a daily and monthly reflective journaling practice things shifted in a huge way. When I became aware and super intentional about what was going on and what needed to change magic happened. It's amazing what happens when you get really intentional. Love journaling! 💘 📸by @heychrisrandle .
#wholeheartedlyhealthy #selfcare #selflove #bujo #journalling #writeitout #iinhealthcoach #healthcoach #mindset
- zoe_makinHi Laura, I wondered if you planned a follow up post to the one on habit tracking? I found it really useful and I'd love to hear more about your experiences with journalling!
- lauraagarwilson@zoe_makin I can do - just added that to my list of blog post ideas!
- restartwithsheenaI absolutely love habit tracking and my bullet journal
- bexxhillmanTotally resonate with this Laura - love my bullet journal so much! Do you find it helps you get more creative too? xx
- bronwynhoulistonI have just started with a bullet Journal and I am loving it. I think being intentional is going to be my focus for 2017 - it really applies to everything in life! And you've just reminded me I need to buy a diary 😉
- amyhudghtonPen and paper every day!
- aliceblazywinningYes - absolutely!! 😊
- lauraagarwilson@bexxhillman definitely! I have a bujo / planner hybrid and just love it x
- lauraagarwilson@bronwynhouliston it really does apply to all sorts of things doesn't it!
- boxcitementWith you there, love writing my lists!
Log in to like or comment.