efaadventureWhen in France, try their crepes! I've had everything from Nutella crepes to cheese crepes to simple sugar crepes and they're all delicious! 😋 What's your favourite food you've tried while travelling?
- foreverchasingwanderlustI love them Nutella 😍😍
- ourminifamilyI cannot believe I am saying this but I have NEVER tried a crepe before!! :X
- futureabbyNoms!!! Dessert is definitely my favorite thing while traveling, ever country has their own specialty
- cctropicana@efaadventure It's not strange at all! (I mean, it sound gross, but it's really like a sausage served without casing if you think about it.) My absolute favorite was at the Ben Nevis Inn in Fort William. The "Chicken and Haggis Rumbledethumps." (I can't make this up.) It was a seared chicken breast topped with haggis on a cheesy mash with a whisky cream sauce. DIVINE.
- glamcadetwow looks delish!
- abackpackerstaleI need this in my life.
- bearnecessitiestravelYummy 😋😋
- estrellasansaitI love potatoes, so I like trying out an local potato dishes. 😅
- mymaklakovYeah! Nice trip)
- laurenonlocationCrepes are the bestttttttt !! Have to say i'm a sweet crepe girl, but cheese sounds delish too 😋
- chaptertravelThat looks really delicious
- efaadventure@ourminifamily ahh for real?? You need to pronto!!! Hahaha 😝
- efaadventure@futureabby I'm a dessert kinda girl too 😁
- efaadventure@cctropicana mmm especially love the sound of the cheesy mash. Love cheese hahah
- efaadventure@estrellasansait I love potato dishes too!!!!! So does my sister @christinelmmm 😂
- efaadventure@laurenonlocation you should try it sometime 😉
- tonyastaabOh my, bucket list ...
- seg0_ohWe take crêpes very serously ahah
- looksinpeacetimeTres bon👏👏👏👏
Log in to like or comment.