lajollamomCrystal Pier is one of the best places in all of San Diego to catch a sunset and I was lucky enough to be there for it this evening.
It's privately-owned pier but open to the public. What is also cool (and something I keep meaning to do) is that there are cottages on the pier that you can stay in. It has to be one of the most unique vacation accommodations in the country. Talk about sounds of the ocean and ocean breezes! If you've stayed here, I'd love to know what it's like!
- piersgreatperhapsGreat photo, loving your account @lajollamom!
- vagabond3Oh wow/ you were lucky!!
- kidtrotterhi there @lajollamom what was your (fav favorite best travel destination last year
- thepaab💪 💃
- businesstravelerswifeThose colors 😍 beautiful view! I would love to stay at one of those cottages you mentioned
- ma.sdcaLove this shot Katie! 🔥
- bitesandiegofoodtours@lajollamom catching it when it counts! #goldenhour
- tampamamaI have got to make it to San Diego!
- jumper_mediaYou have an AWESOME gallery! 👌
- amazingtravelbeautyVery lovely
Log in to like or comment.