dallashartwigIt was a long day. It started with repacking and switching hotel rooms unexpectedly, included recording 5 (!) episodes of the @livingexperimentpodcast with @pgerasimo, and ended with 2 ribeyes, great wine, a fireplace, and dozing off, exhausted, in the bathtub. Here's a picture of the Pacific. And seals. G'night, all.
- mwbeeYowza! Where's this? Big Sur? @dallashartwig
- thepaleoprincipalCan't wait to hear the latest episodes. I absolutely love the @livingexperimentpodcast.
- rachel.l.frankJust started listening to the podcast- good stuff!
- room_for_creamI just started listening to the podcasts as well--I'm new to podcasts!--and I'm enjoying them!
- jamiescott_nzNot forest seals though.
- slockcopeThis day sounds wonderful!
- sharonanc55I have not listened to any podcast yet.. we old people are slow. Is this through iTunes..help ?
- littlebirdbloomsEeek! No sleeping in the tub!
- jenellecobbmissing all the pow up here, and yet where you are is so beautiful too.
- erikamaringI need to listen to more podcasts. The ones I've listened to in the past have been so enjoyable. I much prefer them to a television show as I can listen and still move about doing other things at the same time. Great for us ADD/ADHD types. Thanks for posting about it. Going to check it out. Hope you slept well busy man.
- atari_simplyYou aren't doing the #januarywhole30??
- flossyourteeth1@dallashartwig that looks like the Oregon coast!!! Welcome to our state!!
- melagrace3215 new podcasts 😍
- jbcerinThx for your work. You and Pillar feel like two new wise friends. Biggest takeaways thus far: seasons, pause, shame based relating, and I adored your resolutions conversation. Blessings❤️❤️
- jacksosmAll of your photos are so inspirational. Thank you
Log in to like or comment.