jasonderuleoi am so fucking exhausted. we've been held for hours without knowing what's going on or how we are getting out of here. i got to the airport 12 hours ago. we didn't realize that a shooting had taken place and were able to pass through security. we made it to our gate and were waiting there when people started shouting GET DOWN and screaming. everyone rushed to get under the chairs. it still isn't clear to me whether we were in any immediate danger. the news says there was only one shooter, but all day i've heard people talking about second incidences. after waiting on the tarmac for hours and hunting someone down to get our bags we are now waiting for a bus so that we can leave the airport. i'm thankful my family and i are okay, i'm shook seeing what the aftermath of this kind of violence looks like.
- youandsophieI'm thinking about you 💙
- vaninipaniniSending you my love🌞⭐️
- melkweedzAlso sending love and healing thoughts. ❤
- redsaraheadGod I'm so happy you're alright
- bobbigirlAll the love and positivity right now, dear ❤❤❤❤❤❤
- rcbabyyDid you get out? I felt like we were last to catch a bus but once we started moving we saw all the people waiting further down. 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️😢 We didn't get on this bus until about 20 mins ago.. @jasonderuleo I hope you're okay too!
- twhitmanLuh u!!!!!
- penguinzcanflyGlad to know you and your family are ok!! hang in there!
- markjosephjefferySending love
- tender_baby_slugletGlad u r safe
- fangzhizhaohope you are ok.
- tlsolienvery happy you are OK
Log in to like or comment.