quiltmattersMy January #beesewcial block for @spontaneousthreads using the prompt of Resolutions. Her colour palette, an amazing day out skiing with my boys, the beautiful snow covered trees around us, and the ski hill's logo all served to inspire this design. Size 24.5" by 12.5". My resolution -- worry less about the "schedule" and make more time for just having fun with my boys.
Play along with us using #inspiredbybeesewcial
@shecanquilt @felicityquilts @aquilterstable @capitolaquilter @entropyalwayswins @marci_girl @astrangerview @playcrafts
- marci_girlGreat resolution and beautiful block! I truly love it!
- spontaneousthreadsLove how all those important things collided. Thank you
- playcraftsThat is stunning!!
- playcraftsI love both the execution (matched stripes wow!) and the meaning behind it.
- thecharmingneedleLove this design!
- poppyprintNicely done!
- quiltmatters@spontaneousthreads great prompt choice this month!
- quiltmatters@entropyalwayswins @t.rosemont @kupitis Thank you!
- quiltmattersThank you @capitolaquilter @playcrafts! I love the design too -- thinking that I'd like to play with this concept even more in a bigger project.
- quiltmatters@astrangerview I don't normally make resolutions, but this one needed to be made. Lol. Thanks!
- quiltmattersAw, thanks @wendybzquilting @marci_girl @thecharmingneedle
- quiltmatters@poppyprint @shecanquilt thank you! Normally I overthink it, but the design for this block happened pretty quickly. Yay!
- rivergirlquiltsSo very beautiful ❤❤❤
- kelleyinvermontSo fantastic...
- dlthgrlOh I love this!
- abargetzInspiring. Love your play with stripes.
- aquilterstablevery very nice!
Log in to like or comment.