garden_therapyI really hope that my rosemary makes it this winter even though I just planted it in the summer. It's Arp rosemary from @monroviaplants and supposed to be the most cold hardy variety! Cross your fingers. #gardentherapy
- quinsandlerNice one!
- trilliumartOh I hope it survives for you! 🤞 We have a potted rosemary as part of our indoor herb garden. Love cooking with it!
- garden_therapy@mountainlilyfarm 😕
- garden_therapy@rstogether it's so sad to lose rosemary
- garden_therapy@trilliumart me too!
- garden_therapy@sustainmycrafthabit right?! Thanks!
- garden_therapy@fresheggsdaily great idea! I don't usually have to do that but with climate change I may have to start!
- garden_therapy@somewhatquirkydesign that is so sad. 😫
- fitz_and_frannieFingers crossed on all the spice island variety ones I planted in the fall. This PNW is brutal on the garden this year 😢
- garden_therapy@fitz_and_frannie it is!
- rabbit_hill_design@garden_therapy I will have to try this variety because like @somewhatquirkydesign mine dies ever March. And yet every year I try again. Same with my Boston ferns. I always bring one in and March kills it.
- laelhansenyour feed is awesome
- gardenmatterThey never make it for me. I'm curios to see if Monrovia's hardy variety lasts. Let us know.
- dianarn2627Hope so. I put my topiary in my unseated garage and cover with a blanket when the temps go below 32. Then back outside if a very sunny day only. I'll do this all winter. But I'm successful.
- garden_therapy@dianarn2627 that is a lot of work but topiaries are worth it!
- garden_therapy@gardenmatter will do!
- garden_therapy@laelhansen thanks!
- garden_therapy@rabbit_hill_design oy! March!
- coastisclareI understand... I bring mine in and still hope it makes it...
- carolinagrownandgrubI took a shot just like this today ☺️🌿📸 ❄️Hoping for the same thing here! Fingers crossed! 🤞🏻Good luck!
Log in to like or comment.