adrielbookerI'm doing the "turn your hanger around until you wear it" thing to help me be more brutal with getting rid of clothes that I like (so keep) but don't actually wear. Can I just say how much I hate looking at "backwards" hangers in my otherwise super organized closet? Totally bugs me and messes with my Type A sensibilities. 🙄😬😂
- claireannalouiseLove this!! I need to do this myself...
- tallychyckOoh great idea!
- club31womenWhat a good idea!
- alecia_zocRead about Konmarie. She's my superhero. She has a book. It's gold!
- lalalianoh boy. i should totally do this
- adrielbooker@alecia_zoc I just can't get into the whole thing. But I know many people love her philosophy. 😊
- adrielbooker@claireannalouise I make my mom do it every few years... decided I needed to have a go as well. 😊
- brydee8@adrielbooker I just started this yesterday - moved to a place for five weeks, so when I move on it'll be easy to see what I actually use/need.
- sarajane5182So good! We just watched the Netflix doco on Minimalism and I'm wanting to do the same thing!! Except I am going to wait after I am back to normal-people size!
- adrielbooker@brydee8 Great timing! Good luck. 😉
- adrielbooker@sarajane5182 I keep hearing about that one. Sounds like a good doco! And yes, the baby days are hard clothing-wise. Maternity, then breastfeeding friendly, then 'normal' size if that ever returns. I find it harder to get rid of stuff because of that. (And I got really thin when breastfeeding Levi and Judah so also needed a size or two down from normal. Not now though—just my normalish size or maybe a size up. Being nearly 40 has changed things I guess. 😂) But we also have very limited storage so I need to be smart and I absolutely cannot keep things down sizes and up sizes It's making me crazy! 😳
- bitesforfoodiesThis is actually a pretty brilliant idea!
- adrielbooker@bitesforfoodies Simple and effective. ✔️
Log in to like or comment.