mattruscignoWhy didn't anyone tell me that Golden Road in Grand Central Market has vegan pierogis?? Much more interesting than that bland noodle place around the corner. 😜
Seriously though, growing up in Pennsylvania I ate pierogis regularly and vegan ones are rare. These were definitely a California version- stuffed with mushrooms and served with pesto (not mustard) but nonetheless exciting and delicious. Also 3/$5 is right up my alley. 💚🌱💚🌱
- mattruscigno@herbivoreclothing I haven't but I heard it's great! I love both Pittsburgh and eating in Pittsburgh.
- daniela_nutritioncoachYummy!!! I should go and try it 👍🏼
- a_rowe75Interesting, I've only ever had ones filled with potatoes! Gonna have to try these
- xedup"That bland noodle place." Take it back.
- tatati_tatataUau! These look amazing!!
- xlittlesxOh WHAT
- juliaruin@pink_fairy_armadillo it's really good, but pricey
- mattruscigno@xedup hahahaha. Nope. Had it again earlier today, not impressed.
- christian_townsendHoly crap
- hello_jaime_kOmggggggg my dreams come to life 😭
- jennyx2x2Holy cow!
- clumsyslothDamn I miss pierogis! It's been a lifetimes since I've had some.
- jjjuuussstttiiinnnYou need to check out @aptekapgh sooner than later
- halleyskimThank you! I've been looking for vegan pierogis in LA! The only place I knew of was Sage and it wasn't quite like the kind in Pitt!
- mattruscigno@jjjuuussstttiiinnn agreed.
- goldenroadbrewThanks for coming by! 🍻
- hlutzFunny I grew up in PA too! (And am now in CA). Where exactly are you from? I'm from right outside Reading.
Log in to like or comment.