theeducatorsspinonitTemper tantrums and melt downs are one of those things that get under my skin so quickly as a mom. Tell me I'm not the only one? This past month we've been using the Feeling Buddies for Families Toolkit by @consciousdiscipline and I'm beginning to see the light. The book that comes with the kit Managing Emotional Mayhem by creator Dr. Becky Bailey is my new best friend. I'm already beginning to see a change with how my girls are engaging with one another and truthfully how I'm approaching situations to help have a calmer house, especially after school when our big emotions tend to arrive. You can read more about our experience and the toolkit on my latest post. #sponsored #fb4f #parenting #tempertantrums #meltdowns #momlife #kbnmoms #toddlerlife #preschool #afterschool #selfregulation LINK http://theeducatorsspinonit.com/2017/01/helping-kids-learn-about-self-regulation.html
- teachmama1oh my GOODNESS I must read it!! conscious discipline changed my life as a parent, and I still reach for my book now that my kids are 13, 11, and 9. Dr. Bailey has been my bff for the last 12 years. She's a game changer.
- ydiprojectBecky Bailey has a lot of great stuff! I haven't seen this one yet, how cute are those buddies!
- leiturasdovico@ladypulga Faby, lembrei de ti! Beijo, Talula
- theresjustonemommyI have heard so much about these lately. I need to look into them for our son.
- pensacola_pelicangirlsGoing to check this out!
- ladypulgaQue legal. 😊
- jdaniel4smomThese are wonderful!
- theeducatorsspinonit@teachmama1 she is a game changer for parents and teachers. So lucky to have had her as my college professor at #ucf
- theeducatorsspinonit@theresjustonemommy take a peek and let me know what you think, the book and video are so insightful.
- theeducatorsspinonit@pensacola_pelicangirls even with the sweetest girls I really love how Becky teaches us to teach our kids to express inner self voice and self regulation. Miss you girls. 😊
Log in to like or comment.