kamalaharrisMore than 20 million more adults have insurance thanks to the Affordable Care Act. Some of these people who didn’t have health insurance before, like Katherine’s daughter, now have access to critical preventive services like yearly checkups at no out-of-pocket costs. I intend to fight for all those who deserve access to affordable and quality health care.
- downskial@chulindra_jon no, he didn't "give" anybody healthcare. He is STEALING money from the productive members of society and redistributing it to the parasites. I had healthcare before the "ACA." Its called Tri-Care and it's earned by defending the country. And I'm still paying for the leeches of society. Why do you people think it's ok to give a free lunch to someone who never worked for it by stealing money from people who have to pay for it?
- downskialOf course Kamala is exempt from the disaster if the ACA now that she's going to DC.
- the_johnoscarIt will be nice to have free medical insurance to all citizens of this country. I once in my life have no health insurance, i do. know how it felt and worry if I can go to the doctor or where to get money to pay the doctor and my medication. Perhaps in the future? Ms. Senators Kamala, so other American indigenous can experience healthy life. Just a thought. Have a good weekend. Johnoscar 🍎🎶❤️ @kamalaharris
- shelb1228This is my story too! My job actually has insurance but because of a pre-existing condition I can't use. Next year I may have to quit. Saddest day ever.
- sgkritzikThank you!! 💗
- heatherg3436Keep fighting the good fight🙌
- 0stargazer0Every one of those people need a forum to be heard. The media could help to shout it loud and clear. It's all about whose voice is loudest!
- kim.okellyMy daughter is 26 and in the same position. Thank you for fighting for us!
- blessings_from_my_universesLos Angeles Skidrow Housing Trust : Senior staff employees are Sponsoring Drug Dealer's at the Sanborn Hotel at 526 S. MAIN STREET DOWN TOWN Los Angeles 90013 I've complain about my neighbor in apt 312 for a whole year and his continuous drug dealing inside this building to staff even provided them with video of his sells he is still here selling drugs and nothing is being done about it
- blessings_from_my_universeswww.skidrow.org gets funding from the federal government to house drug dealers
- blessings_from_my_universesRefuses to provide any and all night security in the building where other residents who have drug habits bring anyone in off the streets 2 people have died here within a 3 month period they refuse to admit it was due to drug use mean while there supplier who bost claims of making a million dollars out of this homeless shelter care plus program rent is paid by the government
- blessings_from_my_universesWhy is the Government paying the rent of a drug dealer who claims to have made a million dollars selling drugs out of a hotel on skidrow ???
- blessings_from_my_universesTheir needs to be a watch dog group over skidrow housing trust the employee's and staff ignore complaints from residents who comply with rules and pay rent but go far out of the way for drug dealers by completely removing the staff out of this building so that drugs could be sold here
- blessings_from_my_universesSkidrow housing trust is dirty and in the drug dealing business
- ada2peabodyThank you Kamala for fighting for this right for every American to be as healthy as possible .. Healthy citizens makes for a more productive America .. The Rs want to Make America Sick Again .. Don't let them!
- compat1Go Kamala!!! Fight for us!!!
- thecatskillkiwiPlease help us Kamala... we desperately need you.!!
- four_square111I agree, but HOW? Not enough of you were voted in.
Log in to like or comment.