curlynugrowth✨ 1st #Sisterlocks Retightening ✨
One of the benefits to being a Sisterlocks Consultant & Cosmetologist is that I can offer additional benefit-based services.
This is the result of a Curl Shaping service prior to establishment to give her new Sisterlocks more volume with her wash & go; and I shampoo sisterlocks at each retightening so her curls we're poppin' today!
- dressingdes4saisonsBeautiful 👌✌💖
- 21ninetyLove this.
- chocolatebrownsugaaOther than the size is there a big difference between interlocked and sister locked? I'm trying to decide if I want traditional locs or sisterlocks..I'm aware of the price difference..and I dont like the big partings with traditional locs but i like the fullness and with sl I like that I can shampoo my hair in between retightenings with sisterlocks and not worry about my hair unraveling..just not sure which I shld go with..ur thoughts?
- curlynugrowth@patricenduncan Yes there are big differences! You can visit my blog, CurlyNuGrowth.com for several articles on this topic. Search for "Choosing Between Sisterlocks & Traditional Locs".
- ilylaniseIs it necessary to have ends trimmed before starting the loc journey? I'm thinking about starting soon, but I do need my ends clipped. Thank you!
- curlynugrowth@ilylanise it's not a requirement but it helps a lot and it's better to trim before you start than during the budding process.
- ilylaniseThank you! 🌻 @curlynugrowth
Log in to like or comment.