haileydevineI'm smiling because we are going to JAPAN! Not now, but in a couple months. 🙌🏼 Has anyone been to Okinawa Island!? Is it worth visiting?
- janussaouztsI just got back from a two week trip to Kyoto and Okinawa and it was incredible! I can recommend tons of things in Okinawa!
- hughesgretchenSomeday I would love to travel
- mirchilso jealous!!!
- ashleylomuMy cousins live in Okinawa right now!
- mrs.reutovI just moved from Okinawa 2 weeks ago (lived there for 2 years)!! It's such an amazing place! What month are you going? The summer months get extremely hot and humid just so you know. Beaches are still beautiful 😍and the food is amazing! Let me know if you have any questions! I have a million suggestions 😊 have an amazing time!
- theamericanmomsMy sister and her family live in Okinawa. I went there about a year ago and it is lovely!
- thestyleeditrixLove it!
- thatpastorwifeCongrats! What a fun trip.
- kumikorachelStooopppp. Take me with you!!!
- rs_wing@haileydevine my parents lived in Okinawa for 6 years, 30 years later they STILL talk about it. I definitely say it's worth a visit!
- heathertycksenSO EXCITED for you! #karatekid2 😉
- christytodayYes! It's very different from the rest of Japan. Ishigaki island is a gem, and there are several day trips from that island to others nearby!
- kaytlinjoyce_wWhere is that cardigan from?!
- junichikwI loved your videos including the previous one you filmed in Tokyo and Kyoto. My wife and I can help you if you are in our area. We live very close to Tokyo area and are members of Urayasu Ward, Tokyo Stake. email@example.com
- junichikwOops... I meant we live very close to Tokyo Disneyland.
- sunnydaysboutiqueI live in Okinawa now!!!! Yes, it's a must to visit!!!! And there are some little islands that are close that are beautiful! Message me!!
- ericasmomentsYes yes it is worth visiting, @haileydevine
- actuallykaileyThat's where I live!! Okinawa is wonderful! If you're there in April, we can show you around!
- shophellohoneySent you a message 💫
- sallydpxLived there for three years and it was AMAZING!! Planning to go back next year!!
Log in to like or comment.