nicholerobertsonI kicked off the new year with what I thought was going to be a dense read, but Bertrand Russell’s prose is witty and entertaining. The most notable - and laughable! - thing I’ve learned so far is that famed math man Pythagoras also founded a religious order. The rules are sure to elicit a few head scratches: Abstain from beans, do not step over a crossbar, do not pick up what has fallen, do not look in a mirror beside a light, do not let swallows share one’s roof, do not eat from a whole loaf... Cool story, bro.
- obviousstate@darthclaudia To quote Mr. Russell: "He may be described, briefly, as a combination of Einstein and Mrs. Eddy"
- nicholerobertson@thecurveteur 😉
- jamie.herzlingerHe is/ was the best! My go to for life! 🙏🏻🙏🏻
- dfs505Hmm! 🤔
- abstractmindsinteriorsso lovely!
- concerto_no1j'aime !
- carwdwrxLove it!
- breathethisdayPretty nice
- wingnut817Oh I just caught a spoiler alert on the #owlcratejanuarybox! Ok so, I went looking. I'm no good at waiting. I cannot wait now! I love what you guys did for it!!! So exciting! I knew it was going to be 'something I could use all year long' well done you!!!
- nicholerobertson@wingnut817 Oh thank you! It was a really fun project. We'll also be releasing prints, postcards, etc. The calendar is smaller than our usual calendars, but it was necessary to fit in the box.
Log in to like or comment.