193countriesMy goal with Side Hustle School is to highlight lots of different people, stories, and hustles—all to show how you can start an income-earning project *without* quitting your job.
Episode 3 featured the story of Sarah Kicinski, who started My Custom Candy after searching for personalized candy hearts for a client at her marketing firm and being disappointed in the available options.
I loved this one because it demonstrates Sarah's resourcefulness—she didn't know much about manufacturing, but she figured it out along the way. It's now a six-figure hustle she operates seasonally, while still keeping her day job in marketing. Listen at SideHustleSchool.com/3 or direct in iTunes at aonc.co/subshs
#SideHustleSchool #MyCustomCandy #chrisguillebeau #sidehustle #entrepreneurship #smallbusiness #smallbiz #stories // 📷 @mycustomcandy
- sharimargolinReally enjoying it so far!
- pain4gain305@193countries bro, added a new goal this year. To be mentioned on your show Chrs!✌✌💪💪💪🙌🙌🙌🙌🤓🤓🤓
- stephandkategram❤ 👌
- paleochefi love this project so much!! 👏👏👏
- eugenephotoHave listened to the first few episodes of the podcast and have been enjoying it so far. The 5 to 10 minute length for each episode is perfect!!! Looking forward to start my own #sidehustle this year!
- topsickOne day someone will give me the candy hearts with the heart eye emojis and it'll be amazing 😍
- peterfritzzLike each episode so far, I loved this one.
- samantha_lotusPlease let her know that we need a 🦄
- samantha_lotus@paleochef I'd love a beet heart ❤️
- therealdreamer_meAww cool
Log in to like or comment.