jowhittonPizza for the weekend! This one is a spicy mince and zucchini pizza on a grain free base. I par-bake the base, then spread it with homemade tomato sauce, sprinkle over the cooked spicy mince, then grate a zucchini and some mozzarella over on top, and bake again until browned. Delish!! Spicy mince:
500g beef mince
1 onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 Tbsp ghee or olive oil
1 tsp dried thyme or oregano
1 tsp dried sage
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 1/2 tsp salt
Sauté mince, onion and garlic in ghee or olive oil until just browned; add remaining ingredients and sauté stirring until cooked through.
Base: I used @ifoodblog's recipe from Life-Changing Food, but you could use whatever base you like - there's a yummy gluten free one on my blog, or maybe try a cauliflower pizza base!
- quintessentialnutritionThat looks amazing, Jo. We have family movie and homemade pizza night every Saturday. Will give this a go!! 😊
- lindseytolmieLooks delicious!!
- hanmurphYummmmm @carrolltom
- maso_chickThank you..looks delicious @jowhitton
- kaznbjYum! I gotta try this one!
- meganzig@jowhitton Your gluten free pizza base is fabulous! Use it all the time and the pizza fussy husband and toddler approve #winning
- bluepearls2Oh I just have to make this 😋😋😋
- a_sudden_good_ideaYum yum yum 👅!!!
- flickjjohnsonJust made it for dinner!!! Yum yum!! Thank you for dinner inspiration!
- thermohubWhat a fantastic #fakeaway! Perfect for the return from the silly season!
- banisterbearsYUM !!
- mimmy_loves_to_be@timbarra_farm 👍
- thestylefactory.pllooks delicious 😊😊
- jowhitton@flickjohnno You're welcome!!
- jowhitton@meganzig Thank you!!
- deltrydeeThanks so much, Jo!!
- organic_by_glitterfriendsSounds delicious!❤
- jackiemavoThis was so delicious I didn't leave any for the kids 😂
Log in to like or comment.