- setthetablewithloveNo donuts, but this homemade Spicy Coconut soup hits the spot on a cold day like this with a side of homemade vegetable spring rolls.
#coconutsoup#coconut #soup#spicy #foodie #food #foodgram #foodstagram #foodblogger #nomnom #photo #instagood #yummy #instapic #yum #delicious #hungry #f52gram #eeeeeats#recipes #asian#fusion#homemade #eatthis#recipeoftheday#yumyum#springrolls
- charlenecastellanosThat looks great!!!!
- setthetablewithlove@charlenecastellanos Thank you very yumyum on a cold day.
- keelz7MAN that looks delish! Although it may not come out like yours but, I would love your recipe!
- mommymuscleDitto! I'd love the recipe
- setthetablewithlove@keelz7 Thank you. Hey I just through this together, so I am sure your will be delish.
- setthetablewithlove@keelz7 Ingredients
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
2 teaspoons red curry paste
4 cups organic low sodium chicken broth
3 cans coconut milk, whole fat
1/2 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
salt to taste
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Raw bean sprouts (optional)
Cooked rice noodles (optional)
Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook and stir the ginger and curry paste in the heated oil for 1 minute. Slowly pour the chicken broth over the mixture, stirring continually; simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in the coconut milk and mushrooms; cook and stir until the mushrooms are soft. Stir in the lime juice; season with salt. Remove from heat, garnish with cilantro, add in bean sprouts and the rice sticks and a pinch of dried chilie powder. The rice sticks will be cooked in the broth, they need to steep in the broth for at least 10 minutes.
- setthetablewithlove@mommymuscle Read above this comment. Thanks.
- setthetablewithlove@keelz7 @mommymuscle . You can make this vegan, just use vegetable broth. I used what I had on hand.
- keelz7@setthetablewithlove you're the best, thank you!!!
- setthetablewithlove@keelz7 You are welcome
- januaryhowardI'm making the same! Stay warm my love!
- setthetablewithlove@januaryhoward You too.