wineawesomenessFanciest grilled cheese ever? 🧀
½ French baguette , sliced open faced
2 tbsps salted butter
4 oz Camembert
1 pear, thinly sliced
2 slices prosciutto , optional
½ cup arugula
pepper, to taste
- Butter the outside of each piece of bread.
- Spread Camembert on the inside of one piece of the bread.
- Layer the pear slices, arugula and prosciutto (if using) onto bread.
- Top with final slice of bread.
- Heat a pan on medium-low heat.
- Place your sandwich into the pan.
- Flip the sandwich when bread starts to turn golden brown - be careful, Camembert is a soft cheese and will melt quickly!
- Remove from the pan once both sides of your bread are toasted and the cheese is fully melted.
- Serve and enjoy.
- wineawesomeness#wineallthetime #recipe #grilledcheese #grilledcheesus #canon60d
Log in to like or comment.