passionateaboutbakingDark Chocolate Tapioca Pudding ...as promised, I attempted the pudding again. Hopefully will share the recipe ASAP. It turned out to be a deep, dark chocolaty pudding. I topped it with some leftover Red Wine Macerated Strawberry Syrup leftover from the cheesecake a few days ago. And some rose petals too for a pop of colour!
- cupcakereeAbsolutely gorgeous!
- dolphiaYou're a dessert 👸 ! And this photograph is sooo pretty. I love the small rose box in the back 😍😍😍
- notoutoftheboxSuch a pretty picture! 😍💖
- hansa.sinhaBeautiful!! Maam please could you answer my question as to weeping strawberries on cake...meaning when strawberries are cut up and put on cake they start releasing a lot of juice and spoil the frosting. But I see a lot of cakes decorated with cut up strawberries. Could you please help me with that?
- poonamcoMaking such a simple thing look so classy!!!! 💕💕
- alisha.asif.3@greengrassblueskies 😍
- skillettoplateJust wowwwww deeba❤️❤️
- happyandharriedThat's a dreamy shot 💞😍😍
- belindajefferyfoodIt looks absolutely lovely, Deeba.
- healthwellnessbalanceawesome post! What is it that makes your life spark?
- passionateaboutbaking@poonamco thanks much 😍
- passionateaboutbaking@itsfuntocook 🤗
- passionateaboutbakingReethika @cupcakeree gracias
- passionateaboutbaking@skillettoplate 😍
- lets.gulpThat shot is amazing
- firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you so much. How nice of you to say that 😍
- beck_fernandesAll your pictures are so pretty
Log in to like or comment.