fixthisbuildthatI just posted my DIY Sideboard Cabinet video on YT. Go check it out! Link in bio ☝. This was the cabinet I made early last year but never edited the video. There are some cool techniques on this one so go watch it and you might pick up something new. Let me know what you think over there in the comments and I'd love to have you subscribe to my YouTube channel! Thanks!
- amadai_wood_homeVery nice 👌
- robbie_fieldWhat I don't like is the fact that you leave all the mill marks on the wood? How is that appealing to anyone other then less work on your end? I hate it!
- leowhylieWhat I like is the fact that you leave all the mill marks on the wood. That is appealing to me because you found a way to have less work on your end. I love it!
- simpleproof.euHei @fixthisbuildthat check out our solution from your idea. Came out perfect 👌 And thanks for idea
- jabax13👏🏼....bravo sir!!
- fixthisbuildthat@syntheticturf can substitute a jigsaw or if you're good could use a circ saw. And with a jig a tablesaw 👍👍
- grandanny1The "mill marks" on the wood are beautiful! Really gives it a lot of character!
- fixthisbuildthat@leowhylie 😂😂😂👍👍 I guess there is at least one other guy @robbie_field. But thanks for sharing your opinion.
- fixthisbuildthatI wish I could like your comment more than once @leowhylie 👊✊💪
- fixthisbuildthat@foxdesignsetc I would just like to be able to edit that fast 😃
- workhardandearnitWhat tablesaw are you running?
- kelvin2192I'll take one please👍 love the detail
- fixthisbuildthat@workhardandearnit Sawstop
- candocontractherVery cool
- attckcoGreat vid. Definitely master of your tools
- amberlifefurniturefixthisbuildthat Wow looks amazing
- nicholasfieldI watched this about 16 times.
- leowhylie@fixthisbuildthat keep making all that man-glitter called sawdust. You are an inspiration to me and others. 😆😆
Log in to like or comment.