diaryofaquilterWorking on my Steampunk blocks. @jenkingwell and @alisonglass fabrics are playing together so nicely. 😍 Also, I'm LOVING the new Aurifil @aurifilthread 80wt thread for appliqué. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
- summers.hOh, Steam Punk is on my to-do list this year
- wendybzquiltingLove this😍
- makervalleyI want to see your blocks next week!
- giuliafaetaLove your fabrics
- kari.quilts.comfortLove how you've made the Jen kingwell pop!
- quiltedflamingoMe too! I am about half way, deep sigh!
- sewing_tracyOh just cutting the second block... thinking about it as just finished the Halo quilt... live the curves . Look forward to seeing yours x
- jenraerutterYou have over 36,000 followers?!?!? You are seriously the coolest person I know.
- hellomynameisquiltRight?!? That thread is a dream!!
- dutchcomfortThe Aurifill 80 wt breaks so easily, I prefer the 50wt for appliqué 😳😜
- artreveriesLove these colors!!
- tearosehomeLove this!!! 😍
- christine.higginsHelp! I bought several colors of the 80wt. and it keeps snapping on me during appliqué...Maybe it's my needle?
- christine.higgins@dutchcomfort same here!
- email@example.com @dutchcomfort have you tried Thread Conditioner? That might help. Maybe it's a needle issue too - I love straw needles (size 11 is my preference) for appliqué and they've worked great for me with this thread. I'm not an appliqué expert though - try searching for Jeana Kimball - she's the pro.
- christine.higgins@diaryofaquilter thanks!
- katyaanensonI love this block, @diaryofaquilter. It looks difficult. Are looks deceiving? I think my boys would flip out over this one!
Log in to like or comment.