riograndeDid you know that tiger’s eye gemstones are a form of macrocrystalline quartz that begun as fibrous blue mineral called crocidolite? It’s not clear where it got its intimidating name, but it’s said that the fibers in tiger’s eye give the gemstone a cat-eye appearance and that the stone can impart an “all-seeing eye” to those who wear it. ⠀
#RioJeweler #RioGemSource ⠀
#jeweler #sterlingsilver #benchjeweler #jewelrydesign #jewelrydesigner #metalsmith #stonesetting #tigereye #handmadejewelry #handcraftedjewelry⠀
#artisanjewelry #maker #silversmith
- sacredsilverdesignsI've read somewhere that the fibers in tigers eye are natural asbestos fibers 💀
- _ktr@sacredsilverdesigns yes! With clear quartz forming between the fibers. You're most correct. That's what gives tigers eye it's shine 😎
- scotillo88Wow i never knew thank you!
- artymermaidGorgeous stones
- mmratGreat post Rio thanks for the fun info!
- scotillo88Yes! Please do more!
Log in to like or comment.