franishtheblogit's the last day of another rotation (two months of emergency medicine) and you know what that means! i have really enjoyed these two months and i can definitely see the appeal of this field of medicine (although y'all know that obgyn is my one true love 💕). i am going to have one third of one of these bad boys - hopefully the one with some jelly in it! 🍩 // #healthyish2017 #donuts #medicalschool #emergencymedicine #EM #medschool #MS4 #scrublife #patagonia #birkenstock
- _dorothyfayeThose look delicious!!
- almarcellisHaving a 3rd donut or 1/3rd of a single donut? My vote is for a 3rd full donut 😇
- franishtheblog@almarcellis hahah that wasn't very clear, huh? One third, although I'd love to have 3 of them ;)
- franishtheblog@amyl2592 they are! They are the clog version and I love them. My only complaints are that my version can't be cleaned with a rag and it doesn't have a back so it's hard to run, so I'm going to have to find something else for residency 😒
- maiheartI'll take half please!
- beeks4044Bring these to dinner! Can't wait to see you and Chris later! 🍻🍩
- franishtheblog@beeks4044 I've been looking forward to it all week!!
- randeebrantCongrats on another successful rotation!!
- annawagnerschliepOooh, I forgot about donuts for a while (how?!) and that chocolate cake one looks fabulous! Enjoy!
- katie_in_sandiegoI haven't had sugar since the 1st but man those look tempting ! Good thing I can't eat them. 😂
- melissabacciI'm doing EM and obgyn was a close second choice! They both keep ya on your toes ☺ ALSO, yum! @franishtheblog
- runwayonthegoBest one out there
- sequinsandstethoscopes....and the diet starts tomorrow! 🍩
- amanihome2016Seems not really healthy)))) but sooooo goood 😋😋😋😋
- franishtheblog@amanihome2016 definitely not! But I only had 1/3 of one so i wasn't depriving myself but still got to enjoy a bit!
- amanihome2016@franishtheblog ahahahhahaha good job 👍🏻 I think we need to do anything what makes us happy even for a second ) 😊
- chambrayeverydayHi there! I just stumbled across your IG & then your blog - and I have to say, you are one of the most real, authentic bloggers I've seen on here! Loved reading a few posts about style/med school/budgets. Look forward to following along! 💙
- longwharfsupplyGood stuff
- franishtheblog@chambrayeveryday awww, thank you so much!! That made my entire day ☺️
Log in to like or comment.