calimoveThe Backbridge is one of the most underrated exercises ☝. It's a whole body movement which active your posterior muscle chain while strechtes your anterior muscle chain. 🔗
When you do a backbridge you use your shoulders, traps, erector spinae, glutes and hamstrings while you stretch your pecs, your abdominal muscles, hip flexors & quads. 👌 #calimove #backbridge
- calimove@iamharpman Danke!
- victorqmirandaIgual noix @alvin_miranda
- rene.picardAmazing man
- the_80s_beast@calimove is it bad for the lower back?
- calimove@the_80s_beast No, if you learn it step by step.
- connollyjordanThoughts on neck bridging? Is it safe?
- calimove@connollyjordan use your arms to support your head and try to release the the arm support from session to session.
- a_movement_perspectiveGanz schön breiter Stand oder? Das geht ja fast über die Seite. Ist das Ziel nicht vor allem über Schulterflexion zu gehen?
- calimoveDas Ziel und die Positionierung kann unterschiedlich gewählt werden. In unserem Backbridge Tutorial sieht man auch andere Versionen.
- fabiohomer@giuu_f leia e depois me fala o que achou
- dhotchkis@sixdegreesfitness yeah boi on the money!
- franciscocmsHey @calimove! First of all, thank you very much for all your work, for the past 3 years, you've been helping me a lot with my calisthenics journey! New year, and I set a new goal: mobility. But how can I focus on strength/skills and add mobility at the same time? Can you guys give me a little tip??
- isaibnfaizI should try this one out
- sixdegreesfitness@dhotchkis this is what to work towards!
- home_gym_madeThis is almost dishonorable to Für Elise 😂
- calimove@franciscocms There are different ways to do it. You can use Mobility as a part of your warm up (no passive Stretching ☝) or after your strength training. You can also do it in separate sessions ➡Mobility in the morning, strength training in the evening.
- marawan.xNo offence but are you doing it right . I am by no mean an expert ???! But Your form is extremly weird nearly no back arch and severly opened shoulder
Log in to like or comment.