jess_twofoldIt was lovely meeting Sophie, one half of @utopiagoods , a Sydney textile brand whose luscious prints are inspired by native Australian plants. They have a gorgeous new shop and studio at 30 Oxford St. There were so many people and places in Sydney that I wanted to meet/visit but we had too little time! Can't wait to go back! #travelerinaustralia #traveldeeper
- utopiagoodsGreat to meet @jess_twofold hope to see you again and continue the chat 🙏✨💫✈️ safe travels 👏😘
- risafriedmanthat wall is amazing. did you see this @walltawk?
- cobaltandkinHave a good trip home m'dear
- emilyamccutcheonGreat to visit @utopiagoods with you @jess_twofold. I loved the flannel flower fabric and those framed illustrations were fantastic
- walltawk@risafriedman - yes! I love love love ❤️ their work. @jess_twofold - lucky you!! I love how everything is inspired by Australia...my favorite country despite 1. I've never been there (ladies road trip!?) and 2. I do a horrible accent. 😘Let's coordinate lunch in early Feb ! Xx
- peachpavI love utopia goods. I'm in Sydney too. Not looking forward to getting cold again but I'll see you back in Colorado.
- marika.yeoI love your vibe! 💕
- santafeessentialoilsAww sweet
Log in to like or comment.