charlotteslivelykitchenToday I'm rebelling against all the healthy food appearing everywhere this month by sharing my delicious new caramel buttercream recipe.
I've actually been really good with my food in January but we all need the occasional treat don't we?
The recipe is in my profile if you fancy giving it a try x
- tmkukOh yum!
- spanishmummyThis looks amazing!
- manhattanproper💖 🌟
- onlycrumbsremainCouldn't agree more - we only come this way once after all! Looks gorgeous!
- mymummyspenniesWow! They look delicious!
- cupcakeplaygroundDefinitely awesome
- chezj9Everything in moderation I say 😜
- healthylittlefoodiesWow, they look gorgeous. I've yet to get back into the healthy eating. I've never been this bad before!
- asimplepantryOh wow, I am loving this!
- shugarysweetsLove it! 😍
- charlotteslivelykitchen@bubbablueandme what recipe do you use? I'd be more than happy to give you some tips for getting the consistency right for piping x
- charlotteslivelykitchen@chezj9 totally agree 😊
- charlotteslivelykitchen@healthylittlefoodies I always imagine you eating super healthy all the time! Good to know I'm not alone in needing a bit of balance 😀
- bubbablueandme@charlotteslivelykitchen tbh I usually avoid doing it full stop. I hate my Kenwood chef so usually use a hand electric beater thingy. And use whatever the recipe says but never seem to know whether it will stiffen after a bit of a rest so need to underbeat. Just not good at any type of icing. I don't think icing sugar likes me
- amummytooOh my word! Caramel buttercream *swoon*
Log in to like or comment.