mxjackmonroeQuick slutty dinner.
Mung bean noodles (are they what is known as 'glass noodles'?) with all the sodding oddments in the fridge... so spinach and cabbage, garlic, a couple of stray purple carrots from christmas because I was being all fancy, a quarter of a tin of beansprouts, onion, some nuts. Finished with chilli, sesame seeds, nigella seeds (I have planted one and sadly did not grow a Nigella 🤔), a home made teriyaki sauce of soy, sugar and wine and vinegar because fuck it, and I think this should serve two but my jeans are falling down so OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.
The only thing I bought were the beansprouts and nuts. The rest was odds and sods.
10 minutes, and so so so so satisfying.
- mxjackmonroe@carouselpassions I have frozen the rest!
- mxjackmonroe@houstonsouthgate9766 I'm doing alright by myself thanks, with 30k insta followers, 86k twitter, 76k facebook and 107k on my blog. Take your spammy crap elsewhere.
- carouselpassionsI didn't know you could freeze them. Perfect, thank you
- stelladonderoForza roma e #govegan
- elliedoddford@bentaylordavies 😋
- lucyjm14@mxjackmonroe you are amazing and constantly inspire me to whack stuff together from what's in the cupboards / fridge / freezer as opposed to needlessly spending money. Thank you.
- c6uteLooks lush. I need an invite x
- judithherringlayHope you are bringing out a vegan cookbook
- charliesmissusOof that looks good!
- reenareevesI didn't know you could buy tinned beansprouts! This looks mega yum
- mitfordsister1We call that hook and catch it..... basically everything in the fridge :)
- kathleenmanning80That looks a lot like what I was planning for dinner.
- tinietempehLooks gorgeous!
- inspirebyjessLooks so good 😍
- mrslumptonI really bloody love ❤ this.. And more importantly you. X
- jaworobecDang that's more art than food.
- unevenlemmingThat looks sexy 😘
- annwilson7264What about the small boy? did he like it?
- strawberry_spaceman@sweetmilkylaur @catsnfood
Log in to like or comment.