samanthamariaofficialToday's outing ☕️🌦 I'm not going to pretend like everything has been hunky dory - I have been more exhausted, stressed and tearful in the last few weeks than ever! It is HARD! But of course worth it ❤Just getting out of the house each day makes us feel so much more human - I had no idea how hard it would be and didn't want to just put a smiley pic up pretending that it's been easy! 😂💋
- _huongdinh_@billykoun @w_endyphan cute dog hehe
- mummymearnsIt's definitely not easy and nobody can prepare you! But ... It is all worth it. You will have loads of ups and downs along the way but it's only natural and very normal!! Enjoy every moment as they grow so fast. Xx
- ddanarioss@ocmota goals
- mamma_nailstagramTold ya life will never be the same 😂it feels like nearly bedtime before your ready to go out for the day, between feeds and naps it never feels like a good time to do anything or else you will be out of routine, its lucky that you both work from home though, so hard when my man went back to work after 10 days post delivery. I was also very tearful at the start but like youself I have a history of depression so got myself back to the gp and on my meds again after managing fine without them during pregnancy. You adapt as time goes on and it seems easier. My 9.5month old boy has discovered pulling himself up now.. the fun begins 🙈. Congratulations to you and @jasondavis15 again on your beautiful daugher. Ive been patiently waitinf for your vlogs to restart 🤗
- lollybtoscanoOur stroller has this look as an option @dopemoreno
- nisrine.nhGet the best out of it !!! Smile !!!
- shaniquebryannHonestly no one tells you but everyday is has its challenges my best advice it it stay active out of the house as much as possible even to just walk and get some
- shaniquebryannSome milk at the shop anything, also alone time and short breaks away with and wishing baby very healthy being a parent is very mentally and emotionally challenging so activity and peace are key good luck 😘
- shessumthin.els😍😍😍😍 @willove_23
- heyyyycassandraI couldn't tell you were stressed at all when you look that amazing ❤❤❤
- ghostpartiesI find it hard to walk my frenchie without a baby! You're doing a great job! 💪🏼
- hey_its_kasiaYou can do it Sam. You are a strong person and despite the obstacles are facing today, you can do this. Lots of love to you and your little family.
- elinswaan@febeory so cute
- glamorousgoldIt's not easy but trust me it's so worth it . My aila is 7 months now and when I look back I can't believe how challenging it was . I was so emotional and thought I was the only one finding having a baby hard but trust me it gets easier and so much more exciting 😀
- febeory@elinswaan idd zoooo leuk
- sambreezyyy@juzen84 das bin ich in der Zukunft
- lisaellmannssonYou look so great after giving birth to your lovely daughter. Wish you all the best. 🍀
- magic_contourCute. Congrats 💋
Log in to like or comment.