sewoveritlondon🎉🎉 It's January Sale time!! 🎉🎉
Our biggest sale ever, we've got 20% off all classes (online and in our London shops), 20% off patterns, 30% off our limited edition kits and a whopping 50% off select fabrics!! The sale ends midnight on Sunday UK time, so get in there quick if you want to snap up a bargain 💝 (Link in our profile!)
#sewoverit #sewcialists #sewing #london #sale #sewingpatterns #lisacomfort #memadeeveryday #fabrichaul #soistash #januarysale #friyay
- sewoveritlondon@luigiwu it's based on weight so once you've got everything in your basket the website will work it out automatically for you :)
- madam_mimm@sewoveritlondon thank you! All working as you say and order placed. Yay! 😄😊
- firstname.lastname@example.org it has sold out I'm afraid :( that one's been super popular
- isabelinfoStill haven't been able to order the Anderson Blouse kit
- shelly.sews@sewoveritlondon I'm not surprised it's lovely and just what I've been looking for. I was too slow 😭
- _mysewingdiaryYou should go into the Islington shop tomorrow @phoebeaa!
- cazzie_youngMy self imposed fabric and pattern buying ban has failed miserably. Not sorry at all! Just ordered the Doris dress pattern and some pretty cotton lawn......sssshhhhhh 😄
- absewlutelyfabulousEverything I liked is gone 😞. But I purchased a fabric I've had my eyes on for a while and didn't buy in case there was a sale and it was in it. It wasn't. So, I've nabbed some! 😊
- sewoveritlondon@_mysewingdiary @phoebeaa it's online only! 🙈
- _mysewingdiaryOh I misread it @sewoveritlondon @phnoebeaa. It's the classes in the London shops not the fabric! 🙈
- beadedbylauraThank you @sewoveritlondon ! Just brought the city break ebook, I was hoping for it being in the sale!
- annaleasmith87It won't let me buy the silk cami kit :( says to try again in 30mins
- tulipsforkatieI'm so excited to purchase the online trouser class. I saw these gorgeous black seersucker slacks on a blog and have been poised, on the hunt, for my first pants pattern. Hooray for your online trouser class sale!
- sewoveritlondon@annaleasmith87 unfortunately that means it's likely sold out, as the remaining ones will be in other people's baskets. However it might be worth giving us a ring in the morning to check, as you never know!
- annaleasmith87@sewoveritlondon fingers crossed, thank you!
- law4elcI struggle to get on the website when you release the email announcing the sale...maybe volume of traffic?! @sewoveritlondon
- marinabeautiqueStraight after I bought my book lol at least I can buy some patterns :)
- annakalsiHi @sewoveritlondon is the sale in the London shops too?
- abelakarenHas the watermelon fabric sold out cause i can still add it to the card but then it says to try again in 30 mins
- mizmichaelNone the patterns are actually 50% off disappointing. However I did buy something...😑😕
Log in to like or comment.