veganbodybuildingandfitnessGrilled up some homemade bean burgers for dinner. We are doing the Engine 2 7-day Rescue Diet this week. I'll be doing a live video in the @engine2diet group on Saturday. Check out Rip's new book, which is an amazing success already!
#nomeatnoproblem #engine2diet #wfpb #wfpbno #wholefoodplantbased #plantbased #vegan
- guidingveganoh my, these look sooooo good!
- giveumthebootHow were they!? They look delicious 😬🤘🏼
- kjazzingilbertLove Engine 2 books. Great info. Great recipes.
- mytraceelementsI wish they stayed that big on the grill.mine end up like flat crispy cakes sometimes lol. Still taste good tho!
- veganbodybuildingandfitness@giveumtheboot They're great!
- veganbodybuildingandfitness@mytraceelements Do you refrigerate the mix for a while before making the patties?
- mytraceelements@veganbodybuildingandfitness I do not! That's the key? Such a simple thing. <3
- food.massage.yoga.mom.wifey@veganbodybuildingandfitness i made your tempeh chili recipe out of "Shred It" this evening. Delicious!!
- swanvalkyrieI'm doing it too! Are you on their Facebook group? What's the name so I can watch your live event!
- fruityfoodieamyYum! Those look great. I made some black bean burgers the other night. Yours look like they have dried fruit?
- veganbodybuildingandfitness@fruityfoodiesmy No, no dried fruit. Must be beans you're thinking look like that?
- fruityfoodieamyYou're probably right, maybe kidney beans.
Log in to like or comment.