foodessI think the biggest change in my photography last year was (slowly) learning to embrace and shape strong, direct light rather than diffusing the crap out of it or shooting only in indirect light. What was the biggest thing you learned in your photography process this year? I made these Yogurt, Grapefruit & Rosemary Cupcakes today. Was gonna call them muffins but who are we kidding. PS. These BEAUTIFUL cake stands are from @aheirloom and I'm so in love. I made the marble surface and the backdrop from photographs turned into "mounted wall art" in @shutterfly.
- mymaiasI think you nailed it! ✨ 🙏
- channing_plate_emWant 😍
- whowants.pizza👍 ✌️ 👽 🍕
- oliveoilboutiqueBeautiful! I'm really loving the surface & backdrop! Looks so real! #brilliant
- aheirloomWhoa 😊 this is gorgeous!!
- floatingkitchenYour photography always inspires me!
- foodess@floatingkitchen thank you, that means so much ❤️😘
- humblepieandpeopleThis is a lovely picture
- lesfillesdemadeleineOh, wow, well done! I learned practically everything I know about food photography this past year, so I wouldn't know where to start 😂 And there's still so much to learn!! 🙌
- tinabean47Awesome! 💚
- lyndsey_edenI love just letting the light do its thang. It's been the best and worst things I could do as I hate having to do anything extra to the light haha out of pure laziness but that moment you let go and your work with the light you have and move yourself around it is pretty magical xx
- jaclynbell8So pretty!
- foodess@lyndsey_eden totally! ❤️
- foodess@lesfillesdemadeleine I know, right?
- 24_east@foodess so stunning 🌟
- foodess@24_east thank you 😘
- candicewingerterOmg these look amazing!! And your photography is beautiful of course
Log in to like or comment.