alpineusa#CES2017 Jeepers, your feedback was heard loud and clear...take your adventure through rain or shine, and the new All-Weather X209-WRA #AlpineRestyle dash system has you covered. Check out the X209-WRA being sprayed with water at @cesofficial...
- adb_b@tylerneault damnnit. Now they come out with a sicker waterproof one
- alpineusa@holycrap_some1_actually designed for 2011-up Wrangler JK
- seeiateit@alpineusa what's the plug in for the Sirius radio part look like / cost. I drive 80 miles a day to and from work and I live by my satellite radio. To shell out $4k is it ever going to be incorporated into the actual radio like the stock one on the Wrangler now? Oh and PS your all weather speakers are fabulous. Def a great upgrade purchase and decision made at the dealership back in 2015.
- alpineusa@seeiateit the system is SiriusXM Ready with the purchase of the SiriusXM module. it is a source built-in that you can completely control from the screen. The subscription is purchased through SiriusXM. If you already have a subscription it can transfer over, just give them a call to have that done.
- seeiateit@alpineusa ah! Read that wrong on your website. My bad! Good to know. Can't wait for April!
- thehavocjkPerfect thing for my build #ProjectHavoc! When will these be available. Can they be pre-ordered?
- gemm15Coño ese mismo es primate para la unidades @alfonsocampillo
- vamoparguyDefinitely need one
- bpooch007I need this @bratoffroad
- alpineusa@cartunesdetroit IP53 rated
- alpineusa@thehavocjk Their ETA is April. Let me check on pre-orders...we only do that we select products but let me verify if it will be possible with these....
- thehavocjk@alpineusa thanks!! Looking forward to the info! #TeamAlpine
- bradleycastaneda@alpineusa sent you guys a message. Would love to chat about a partnership. 🤙🏼
- stonedbasshead@alpineusa does this unit come with Bluetooth and would it fit into a 2010 jk without any cutting
- alpineusa@stonedbasshead yes it has Bluetooth but no it would not fit without cutting because it is designed to fit the dash of 2011-Up JK...
- j.marsal@alpineusa I have the X009 now what is the main difference besides the waterproofing?
- gtorres34@cartunesdetroit says IP54 on their website
- thehidenseek@jamesshamsi DM? :)
Log in to like or comment.