travelwithbender"One can not reflect in streaming water. Only those who know internal peace can give it to others." - Lao Tzu
Austin city skyline reflection at night.
This city in Texas is one of my favourite in the United States. Perhaps it's the hip, laid back culture. Perhaps it's the quirkiness.
Have you been before?
Did you know: the river that disects the city is called the Colorado River. But it's not to be confused with the famous Colorado River that runs through the Grand Canyon. That's a different river.
And the central portion (seen in this photo) of Austin's river is called "Town Lake"... Even though it's not a lake. It's a river.
No wonder the city slogan is" Keep Austin weird" 😃
- seven_story_fallHow's it going?
- vanessa_zuloagaFantastic 👌🏼
- travelwithbender@mithilamattoo hope you have a fab time! 😀
- travelwithbender@gerlop316 lol! Very true! 😄😍
- travelwithbender@felicity_jf fabulous! You'll love it. We've got heaps of US Road Trip tips on travelwithbender.com as well 😁👍👌
- cnxtravelsGreat pic 👍
- cuneytsarvazlarLiterally breathtaking ✨
- 8_r7alصفحتك جميلة جدا .. خد فره في صفحتنا لغرائب أول مرة تسمع بها ❤
- mariareyeslwowwwww amazing
- lvr53Very beautiful.👌
- lebreton44Superbe photo
- fotoforenzixBeautiful reflective composition 👌🏻
- fromtheseaswecameFantastic shot!!!👍👍
- swimgodWow this is great
- travelswithtamAustin is awesome! I'm in Dallas!
Log in to like or comment.