Thank you everyone who watched me do this look live today! 💖 Next up in this X-Men inspired series is Scott Summers, AKA Cyclops. I wanted to do try of those neon looks that people have been doing since it fits with his powers.
@inglotireland No.387 Shadow as a transition shade, 77 Gel Liner in the waterline,
@maccosmetics "Scene" as a transition shade, "Gesso" and "Nylon" on the inner corner & brow bone,
@thebalmeu "Matt Johnson" and "Matt Matt Abdul" from the Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette,
@nyxcosmetics_uk @nyxcosmetics "Crimson" HD Blush for the red halo around the liner with "Milk" Jumbo Eye Pencil as a base first, "Frostbite" Prismatic Eyeshadow on the inner corner + brow bone and "Black" Micro Brow,
@wolfefaceartfx Pink Face Paint from the Essentials Palette for the neon liner,
@officialsnazaroo "White" Face Paint in the center of the neon liner
@sosu_bysuzannejackson Kylie Lashes.
- mackenzieconsidine@skygiovagnoli pls recreate this look omg
- skylargio@mackenzieconsidine honestly i wish i could this is crazy!!
- hannahbanana.muaI'm seriously in love with this look. I can't figure out how to do it!
- davek.jpgthis is bomb
- candycloudbeautyYou're looks are amazing 😍 so cool I found your page!
- _kinamorenoMy bfs gonna love this he loves seeing ppl who recreate looks inspired by super heroes and movies of this kind hes always bugging me to try it but im like ehh lol 😂
- livcr👀 This series is bloody epic! You're so talented. 😘
- pamela_az@erinellie neon everything
- lxlx.kThis is soooooooo goooooood keep up the brilliant work 😭😍😍😍
- missnessa83@honeyssoulmate oh wie crass
- energywitchthis is insane omgggg
Log in to like or comment.