theweavingloomI posted on the weaver's knot before, but it has been such an amazing technique that has cut waaayyyy down on my dark side of the loom ends. I had to share some more tips I've picked up on the blog Bit.ly/TWLWeaversKnot
- theweavingloom@wildplumco it's so magically 💕
- theweavingloom@petit_bout_de_chou_hk ❤
- theweavingloom@blendingbybetty ❤❤
- theweavingloom@niromastudio I wish I tried it sooner 😘
- theweavingloom@cakespun you have to try it!
- theweavingloom@wovenwhale ❤
- theweavingloom@goldfinchwoven yay! ❤
- theweavingloom@loveretro123 yes!
- theweavingloom@christentyre it makes such a difference!
- theweavingloom@hilatina that's awesome! ❤
- theweavingloom@aless_279 ❤
- theweavingloom@blondeseekingambition yay, I'm so happy to hear that! ❤
- theweavingloom@woohoodolly ❤
- folkandfibreMerci beaucoup 😘😘🙌
- lena_enxin🌾 /
- beccalynn2010I just successfully did this on my loom!! I am so very excited you shared this!! Thanks so much :)
- kell_bellzHave you ever started a loom weave and then decided it wasn't going to work, so you took it apart and started over? I'm feeling guilty, but the weave I'm working on just isn't working out.
- theweavingloom@beccalynn2010 yay!! I'm happy to help 😊❤❤
- theweavingloom@kell_bellz ugh yes! A few times actually. It's sad at first, but once I take the weave apart it's very freeing and I usually end up making something I really love, so trust your gut! ❤
- kell_bellzThank you for your words of advice! I continued to struggled and I've finally decided to just take it apart and not feel guilty. ☺️
Log in to like or comment.