35mmcblogIf you know what this camera is, you're most certainly as geeky as me - if you don't, this camera is a Konica WaiWai. It's a disposable, though in this case it has been reloaded.
You might ask why one might wish to reload a disposable camera. Well in this case, the answer is for use of the its 17mm lens!
I'm going to shoot the new roll contained within, after which it will meet its eventual fate as the donor for something altogether more fun! -------- -------- ------- In case you hadn't spotted it, I now also have an Instagram containing photos taken with my various cameras. You can find it here @hamishgill
- 35mmcblog#Konica #konicawaiwai #disposablecamera #pointandshoot #filmcamera #filmphotography #cameraporn #ultrawide #wideangle #35mm #35mmc
- oscarowesonI'm guessing you're going to transform it into a lens cap leica m mount lens after it's use?
- 35mmcblogYou guess well! @oscaroweson
- oscaroweson@35mmcblog Haha thanks ! looking forward to see the results.
- kollimatornDream camera! Good luck with the conversion afterwards, isn't the film plane curved in this? If so, you'll get interesting depth of field. And yes, I want to know how that'd look :)
- ashlin_wangAll about those ultrawides now eh? 😉
- 35mmcblogNot all about, just flirting with them ;) @ashlin_wang
- calvinpurnomoUsed to borrow one from a friend of mine. Well it was only the lens to be fair, hacked into Leica mount. Fun 17mm lens ❤️
- 35mmcblogDo you have any results I can see @calvinpurnomo
- spongebobdriftpants@35mmcblog a seperate ig? I cannot find it, li k sends me back to here..
- guagapunyaimelHave one of this.. Converted to ltm mount with ltm body cap.. lol..
- 35mmcblogCan I see a picture of it? @guagapunyaimel ?
- 35mmcblogTry restarting your app @spongebobdriftpants - this one used to have that name, so I reckon there might a cashe issue
- spongebobdriftpants@35mmcblog its not working. Can you tag me in one of your photo's comments?
- filmcameraclubOMG! I HAVE ONE!
- gammalgamHave this one. Hacked to M mount :)
- guagapunyaimel@35mmcblog check your DM ;)
Log in to like or comment.