foundersbrewingMasterfully crafted, aged to perfection and now rolling down the line. 12oz 4-packs and 750mL bottles of #Frootwood coming soon! More to come on when we'll have on draft and in bottles here at the brewery - stay tuned. More about the beer at the link in our profile. #brewedforus
- swickham2@umdoctorem might have to take a trip to GR like we talked about
- tommygripenstamIf you by accident should lose a case or two, do it in our direction plz...
- hailz9105@kopextacy @naport89 I think Jan 17th.
- calebsbrewhouseSounds Delicious!
- dohcstunr@meyekulbayrd damnit.
- moonface1233When is CBS reviving ?
- joel_macWhere and when can I get my paws on this sweetness?
- brewnette828I'm hearing this is only going to be available at 75 stores in all of MI😢. I hope that's not the case! If so- I will be taking a road trip the day it's released. 🍻
- foundersbrewing@beersmaybebanter They sure are. Check in with our distributor, Red Island, for more info.
- foundersbrewing@naport89 They're available here in our taproom on January 13. They'll be available elsewhere between now and mid-February.
- foundersbrewing@joel_mac Check in with stores that typically carry our beers beginning now. Could arrive anytime between now and mid-Feb.
- foundersbrewing@daroundeye We always suggest drinking fresh. If it's meant to be aged, we do it for you!
- foundersbrewing@jakebarnhardphotos Crisp tartness from the cherry, notes of oak and vanilla from the barrel-aging, great velvet mouthfeel from the maple syrup. The balance is beautiful, but we'll let you try it for yourself to see.
- foundersbrewing@mountaingirl0224 It's released in Michigan in mid-March and nationwide April 1.
- foundersbrewing@brewnette828 That's definitely a rumor. It's for sure limited, as all of our barrel-aged beers are, but if you check in with stores you typically find our limited releases at then you should be good to go.
- foundersbrewing@nashtydrummer Not quite as sweet as Lizard of Koz. Great notes of crisp cherry and warmth from the bourbon aging.
- mountaingirl0224@foundersbrewing thank you!!!! I live in East Tennessee. This is my favorite beer!!!
- brewnette828@foundersbrewing Thank you so much for your reply!! I can't wait 🍻❤
Log in to like or comment.