purelivingforlifeThe past two nights we’ve taken advantage of the clear skies and trekked out into sub-zero temperatures to work on a new skill - capturing nighttime time-lapses in our big backyard! It was chilly but worth it… we’re quite happy with how our first ones turned out and wanted to share them with you all. Shot with the Canon 80D with the kit lens (18-55mm). #startimelapse #timelapse #canon80d #canonphotography #CanonFanPhoto #nightsky #nightphotography #nighttime #snowy #starrysky #starrynight #startimelapse #starphotography #stars #mothernature #getoutdoors #gooutside #wanderlust #greatoutdoors
- sarakobelWow! Beautiful
- alphaprecisionmachiningBecareful. It's easy to get addicted ;) great job on your first try!
- nathanvessVery cool.
- lynetteahThe Good Life
- kaciburnsThis is so cool! I love it!
- bncnmShooting star! Awesome
- hicklin_homesteadUnbelievable!!! 😮👏🏼
- wejwacThis made an introverted lurker post ... beautiful!
- itstartedinoxnardWow. Wow wow wow. I could watch that over and over and over... wow...
- lindziekuWhat were your cameras settings? Looks so cool.
- purelivingforlife@lindzieku Between 4"-20" shutter, 3.5f, 6400 ISO, 1-3 sec between shots. Total time elapsed 20-45 min.
- seanowensalaskaWOW! I REALLY need to get a better camera LOL.....
- shushushoodlesGorgeous and perfect choice of music !! Wow !
- lindzieku@purelivingforlife soo cool
- hanstag👏🏼. Beautiful
- shelby1704Saw this on Mother Earth News. So awesome
Log in to like or comment.