charlotteslivelykitchenI'm currently attempting to cut back on diet soft drinks by drinking fruity sparking water - I'm loving this satsuma version. Any fruity water recommendations?
- charlotteslivelykitchen@northeastfamilyfun trying to be, although I ate a lot of cupcakes too I just didn't take a picture of those 😀
- charlotteslivelykitchen@tobyandroo I'm not too bad with coffee but get a lot of caffeine from the soft drinks.
- foodiequineI like mint and cucumber 🥒 (pretending I'm drinking gin!!!)
- charlotteslivelykitchen@foodiequine why doesn't that surprise me 😂
- amysavagenutritionLoving this picture!!
- charlotteslivelykitchen@amysavagenutrition it was inspired by some of the pictures you posted a few weeks ago x
- amysavagenutrition@charlotteslivelykitchen aww thanks😘
- schoolbalanceI have a post on my blog with 9(?) options but def like popping some herbs in too e.g. pineapple and mint, strawberry and basil etc
- myfooddiaryofficialBeautiful!!! 😀
- sarahs_sunny_lifeMint & cucumber is nice @charlotteslivelykitchen & tastes like a cocktail 🍸🍸🍸
- mudcakesandwineWhat a lovely idea. Something we have been thinking of in our house. You have got me thinking x
- charlotteslivelykitchen@mudcakesandwine let me know if you come across any yummy fruit combinations
- charlotteslivelykitchen@schoolbalance love those suggestions, I'll give them a try
- charlotteslivelykitchen@sarahs_sunny_life that's two votes for cucumber and mint now so it's definitely going to have to go on my list 😀
- sarahs_sunny_lifeGood plan @charlotteslivelykitchen 😊❤️
- eatsamazingYum! I like cucumber & mint too, drinking lots of herbal teas in this chilly weather though!
- charlotteslivelykitchen@eatsamazing I'm yet to find a herbal tea I love but my Aunt bought me a twinings selection for Christmas (48 different teas to try) so hopefully I'll find something in there.
- theimprovingcookI usually go for a twist of lime in mine.
- healthylittlefoodiesThat looks so refreshing, love the sound of cucumber and mint too. 💕
- amummytooOoh that's a lovely idea. I haven't tried that
Log in to like or comment.