legitsadierobnew years resolution : choose strength over stress. It's so easy to allow stress to triumph over your life, because we allow our circumstances to determine our feelings. This year I am determined to not allow that to be my first choice, but to choose strength from God in all things. I'm walking away from being the victim in my circumstances, and believing in the Victor of THE circumstance that allowed me to have peace that surpasses ALL understanding. What a beautiful name it is to remember the name of Jesus, and instantly get peace knowing He has already won. That alone should give strength when I feel like my life is stressful. It's time to become more selfless, have more strength, and find the essence of good in the devastating beauty of the cross. The first week of 2017 has already opened my eyes to a lot of truth I so desperately needed 🙌🏼👀
- clarice_ayeeAmen! ❤️
- jojo_hb_ca"May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way." 🕊2Thess. 3:16
- kelsey_annagracejonesI know you can do it just work hard for what you want and don't give up.
- vicky71Enjoyed your talk at WinterJam in WV on Friday Night!!
- jdr31076You look really pretty 💗💗
- bible.verses.870bible verse account please follow to see bible verses daily🌸✝️✝️
- russell_lewis32I love you so much. @dusty
- cherise_navidadSo good
- halesbells21Wow this is completely true I love this ❤️
- ren_avA-M-E-N. No other words needed. (Except you look LEGIT cute in the pic 😍😍😍) 😂😂😂🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 @legitsadierob
- karalinerichards_@layton_stieneker 😷😷😷😷
- ren_avI'm pretty sure u look cute from all angles 😂😂😂 God has blessed you with INCREDIBLE beauty. Remember that. @legitsadierob
- ruthannieoSADIE YOU ARE GORGEOUS BEYOND WORDS❤❤ Inside and out. You keep on shining for Jesus😍❤
- coterlllaParents seid kehnt innhercourse with red heads or orange heads
Log in to like or comment.