lucydodsworth2016 in 12 photos: December in the Cotswolds
Over 12 days I'm sharing one photo a month from 2016's travels. I spent December closer to home getting in the festive spirit with a foodie trip to South Wales, candlelight carols in Cheltenham and the Spectacle of Light at Sudeley Castle in the Cotswolds. It's the first time the castle's been open in winter and it was lit up with 20,000 colourful lights (makes my string of fairy lights look a bit rubbish!).
#2016in12photos #letstraveltheworldin12days #take12trips
- passportcollectiveI went to Wales last Dec/Jan too. Loved it there!
- sophiecliffI am determined to visit the Cotswolds this year!
- thetravelbunnyI'm looking forward to visiting the Cotswolds this year - need to tap up your blog for trip ideas!
- rightupmystreetAdore the Cotswolds! I've never been until last year, then I did 3-4 trips in 2016. It's beautiful and so charming!
- lucydodsworth@jetlagjerry I know - must have a few helpers!
- email@example.com They did such an impressive job!
- lucydodsworth@passportcollective It's a great place!
- lucydodsworth@sophiecliff I really want to explore some more - I've no excuse really as I live so close!
- lucydodsworth@thetravelbunny Shamefully I've not written much about the area at all! Must do some more this year (and have lots of tips I can send you)
- lucydodsworth@rightupmystreet You've probably seen more than me - it's so close but I've got so much still to see!
- findinglalaLooks like they put on a good light show 😀
- weekendcandyGosh, it's really stunning. They did a great job!
- lucydodsworth@findinglala Certainly did - very festive!
- lucydodsworth@weekendcandy They did, it was so pretty!
- courtneylikkelThose are some pretty epic lights!
- bobbybeer2015Great photo
- lucydodsworth@imanouuch_gr @bobbybeer2015 Thanks!
- lucydodsworth@courtneylikkel Not had are they!
- ariannestraveljournalawww how nice 💙
Log in to like or comment.