mccallpatterncompanyThe struggle is real. #mccallpatterncompany #sewingquote #welovefabric #welovepatterns Illustration from a 1940s Butterick catalog #fromthearchives
- wzrdreamsYou mean, not enough time!
- m_brosiaWhat would you suggest as the best way to store fabric?
- flojofabricsNot enough storage space ever!
- fabrique_de_limonadeSo true! 😂
- limetime13Boy, is THIS timely! I'm purging, reorganizing and was just thinking - all this isn't gonna fit in there...
- tcsewhatSo why do I continue to buy more? Cuz I love it!
- wronghandmadsHaha so true!!!
- deadlymojosewingToo much fabric? 🤔Pfft there ain't no such thing! 😂
- brendaleerudyFor sure!!
- pcheatWow I would love that pattern
- mccallpatterncompany@m_brosia whatever way works for you is probably fine. Obviously you want to keep your fabric away from dust and sunlight that may cause it to fade. I keep mine in clear plastics storage boxes. —Meg
- m_brosia@mccallpatterncompany thanks!
- oh_sewadoreableOh so true. I ran out of shelving a while ago
Log in to like or comment.