twistmeprettyI was so nervous to share yesterday's blog post --- thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, for your sweet comments. I've been inspired by every single one. If you haven't read it, I'm sharing why I've been silent and how we are moving forward 👱🏻👱🏻♀️👦🏼👧🏼👶🏼👶🏻. I love you guys!!!
- talisamyersProbably one my favorite blog posts from a blogger in a really long time! Thank you so much for sharing! We moved to a new place too this past year and the transition hasn't been the easiest but we are still treading through it and trying to enjoy life. Please please blog more "real life" posts so we(moms) can feel like we aren't the only ones in a boat that feels like it's sinking with fighting and screaming child. Much love to you❤❤❤
- rachelelizcochranFreaking thank you! @twistmepretty that's all I have to say! 😘😘😘😘😘 #keepitreal #lifeistooshort
- alysonrobinettThis is one of my favorite posts you've done! 😘 Living in limbo is soo hard. And with two (two!!) 18 month olds?! You are amazing. Thanks for being so open, it is so refreshing!
- enjoytheupstateThe days are long, and the years are short with kids. I try to remember this. It's hard sometimes, for sure. God doesn't give us more than we can handle. 🙏🏻
- nestboutiqueJust read you blog post & it was so honest & refreshing!! Thank you for being brave & sharing! ❤
- brookecsI kept having the hardest time when I was trying to comment yesterday! I finally gave up! 😅 I totally get where you are at right now. We are in CT for the next few months before we figure out where we move. Living in a state of limbo with kids is so hard. You want to put down roots but being somewhere for a short amount of time... hard to know if it's worth it.
- stephanieabradfordAmazing post! Thank you for being so authentic and sharing the vulnerable side of parenting. It isn't always picturesque but like you said so worth it. Felt so good reading something I could identify with so wholeheartedly! Love my 16 month old to pieces but it is exhausting to say the least! God bless you and yours!!!
- sarahaburkOh gosh, I absolutely adore this post. I've had such a fun time watching you and your family grow and live, and I love watching the love you have for each other and how honest you always are. Recently I've also been in the sort of limbo you're describing, and it is HARD, I agree! But remember, even if 2016 stretched you, that's how the best pull candy is made 😉 Much love to you and your family! 💞
- shannybannanyThank you for being REAL. I gave up on all of the blogs, insta, and Facebook feeds that only show positivity. While I try my best to stay positive, I also find myself trying to live up to unrealistic expectations set by these always glitter and rainbows kind of feeds. It's exhausting, and I appreciate the honesty!
- eemjeHey @twistmepretty, have you tried LuLaRoe? I'd really love to send you some cozy clothes to help while you're running after your little ones, if you're okay with that! Xoxo, @LuLaRoebytheRashids
- _jackiejennise@twistmepretty where are those high chair thingys from. Please let me know
- kayawinnLoved the post!!
- celebritystrandsLove your pics 😍
- small.natashaThis is terrific
- lacedhairextensionsOh this is the cutest
- carenabeanaGood post to read:)
- beautyandbeatitudesI loved the post ❤️
Log in to like or comment.