sara_ourbestbitesSchool canceled for the entire week due to record snow in #boise (🔪🔪🔪) so it's pretty much a party around here. As much as I complain about everyone being home, there's something pretty fun about snow days and a house full of friends. (which I can say now, because they were gone all day at other peoples houses 😂) ❄️❄️❄️ I used two and a half giant loaves of bread to feed an army of boys french toast for dinner and topping it off with brownies because at this point, why not! Recipe for these beauties in profile 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
- tajajapaI'm loving the snow days! I'm so glad I don't have to be anywhere. I'm just enjoying the snow from the inside while watching my kids wade through knee deep snow!
- dianedutsonYou know it's a crazy storm when it's snowing in Saint George, Utah! My kids are thrilled! When it snows here, I usually let them skip school, or at least the first few hours, because otherwise it will be melted before they get home!
- so_mercurial@sara_ourbestbites i am Canadian. in all my 50'ish years, i don't ever recall a snow day. i feel gyped! :D but i have to giggle a bit about my Instagram feed. people are complaining about -5°F temperatures and i've worked in Baffin Island in -67°... brrr.
- sara_ourbestbites@dianedutson woah, seriously!
- sara_ourbestbites@so_mercurial haha, ya I guess it's all about perspective, huh?? 😂
- sara_ourbestbites@shipleyk yes! Been here about 10 yrs, not far from Mel :)
- sara_ourbestbites@dkb321 @c_dias03 a couple feet, which is unusual around here. Our precious January record was 5 inches haha
- sara_ourbestbites@kiasa that sounds like a perfect tradition!
- sara_ourbestbites@tfinklea75 so true!
- rdrownYour emoji is perfect because when I first saw the pic I was like, is that blood?! 😮😂
- sara_ourbestbites@rdrown 😂
- jenlinkYep, 3 weeks of Christmas vacay! 😝 Thank goodness I ran to the grocery store the ONE day of school we had! 🙌🏻
- jjbecksteadFrench toast and brownies, sounds like a party!
- littlecraigclanSounds so fun!! And so wild! 😅 What lucky boys they are to have you cooking for them! ❤❄
- boys_n_ivyHahaha praising the high heavens we are having a mild winter so far. Fingers crossed I don't jinx us. 😬 #ilovemykidsbuuuuuut
- ourbestbites_fitclub@jenlink I did not and I am regretting it! We have had pancakes or French toast for three days straight haha
- heatherelisonHey! Twin Falls is going back to school tomorrow and I'm kinda sad about it. I liked the lazy pace while my kids were outside today.
- e.b.whiteThe universe is saying Christmas break was too short!
Log in to like or comment.