bravegirlsclubSweet, supportive, loving, incredible Brave Girls….you know that all around you and all around the world Brave Girls just like you are struggling. They don’t show it, but inside they feel it. What if you knew? What if you could see into their hearts? What if she was your sister or your daughter or your mom.
Today our question is…
What would you tell a Brave Girl who is looking for peace?
Remember…she is real. What would you tell her if you had a quiet minute together? Leave a comment and tell her…she’ll find it.
Tag and share ❤️❤️❤️ www.bravegirlsclub.com #bravegirlsclub #gowherethepeaceis #youaresoloved
PC Lisa McKenney
- slowlyunfoldingClose your eyes. Inhale slowly. Feel your ribcage expand. Exhale. Allow whatever emotions to pass through you. Be gentle with yourself. You are resilient & you'll figure it out, in your own time. Keep going.
- t_e_r_e_s_a_78You are worthy. You are strong. Believe in yourself. You've got this.
- misspound1982Don't you dare give up!
- anntomaoYou are enough
- livi_luYou are courageous. You are brave and you are not Alone.
- laurag1133You are enough. You have everything you need ❤️❤️❤️
- jill.stroudTrust in yourself & Talk with your God or higher power. Petition Him to bring peace into your life and heart. Do little things that bring you joy. Hold onto that joy and turn it into peace.
- looksomethingshinyClimb up into your heavenly Father's lap, and just be held. There is no need too small, and no pain too big for Him. 💗
- karengbergerGo out in nature and walk or sit quietly. Look at the beauty. Listen to the silence. The peace and beauty are gifts for you. You are loved, and you have been since before you were born. #bravegirlsclub #gowherethepeaceis
- my_found_objectsHave faith! Faith in yourself. Faith in your higher power. Faith in those who love you.💜
- tam4eaYou are loved!
- keeptrystThere's a north star in your heart that will lead you home. The yearning for truth and love is enough to keep you attuned to your inner compass. Trust, allow, be. There's nothing more you need to do.
- rungled@amywebb__ this and the comments are worth a few minutes xx
- foxlanderLook at yourself as a child abandoned. Run to her, embrace her and carry her to the safety of your sweet heart. Protect her and love her. Let her know she is perfect in her imperfection and you will love her madly for eternity.
- klwinteringYOU, your whole self, is so so loved!
- melody.wunrowYou are valuable! No matter who abandones you, or how people react to your story, it does not change how valuable and wonderful you are!
- megan_fortinYou are not alone. Be kind to yourself. You are absolutely beloved. You are stronger than you realize. 💕💐
- lynn_love_never_failsPray, hope, and don't worry. This is tried and true by people with faith - and by myself. Moments will come when you can't help but worry or hurt. That's when you take a deep breath, pray, and then new hope will come to you. You are not alone. God is there, nearer to you than you are to yourself. He will lead you to others who will be dear friends on the journey. Hold onto your dignity and respect yourself. And when this trial or circumstance begins to decrease in intensity, you will be richer, stronger, and more joyful than before. In the meanwhile, stay close to God, love people, enjoy the beauty of all the little things that make you smile, have a little wine, and take hot baths. All will be well. Eventually.
- teeniemarineeStop...Take a step back...and Breath...Remember that YOU are more then said issue. Time will heal and when you need to cry DO IT! YOU are brave and strong and you must realize that. Look people and the eye and always be honest...it is the easiest way to live. And remember to give yourself space from the world. Take 1 day a week to just rest...you deserve it! You Will survive 💜
Log in to like or comment.