drivebytownsTwo architects, an artist, and an eccentric walk into a bar…
When you see Cadillac Ranch, you figure that had to be what happened. You picture these four guys bellied up, scrawling notes on bev naps as they down shots and shout “Dude, that’s it!” I mean, how else would you come up with an idea to take ten Cadillacs and bury them nose down and call it art?
Read more about this #Route66 legend and American icon - link in bio or copy/paste: http://tlt.rocks/cadranch
#drivebytowns #cadillacranch #americanicon #twolanegems #ROADTRIP
- _tinymagnoliatradersVery worthy stop.
- pamelaturman@drivebytowns Oh goodness I just noticed this comment. Yes it was a long ride. I usually rode from Ok to Ca. Once or twice a year, then I would fly out once a year. My parents lived in CA, so every opportunity I got to see my parents, took it.
- mallenajWe used to drive from the Outer Banks of NC to San Diego often and we always made a stop in Amarillo for The Big Texan Steakhouse and then the Cadillac Ranch every time to see what color they were changed to. 😊
- drivebytowns@mallenaj Big Texan! So you recommend we stop there when we drive through next month?
- drivebytowns@leesees_pnw 🙌🙌
- mallenaj@drivebytowns it's been years since I have been there so I'm not sure how the food is but it is a great place to look around. It was big on taxidermy wildlife throughout the restaurant including a polar bear and a grizzly.
- traveling_newlywedsSo good!
- letusgophotoLove that spot!
- amylangerschwartzThe most bizarre and awesome place.
- drivebytowns@amylangerschwartz so true!
- yalla_parisVery nice account 👌🏻😍
- beeanythingbutboringYour feed is so cute!!! Love the theme!
- stevetoppsculptureWhat an amazing photograph , never seen anything like this before .
- drivebytowns@beeanythingbutboring thank you!
- drivebytowns@stevetoppsculpture Cadillac Ranch is definitely a cool place.
Log in to like or comment.